- Answer the first three parent questions.
- Open the .pdf file titled ‘Math Placement Assessment’ on a separate device for your child to use.
- Find a quiet place to sit with your child to answer the assessment questions.
- You may need a pencil and paper for some questions.
- It may take between 5-15 minutes depending on your starting point and your child’s math level.
- We recommend that you do not use this as a teaching time, and respond “okay” to both correct and incorrect responses in order to minimize the time your child needs to complete the assessment.
- Do not help or coach your child with difficult questions as this may lead to an incorrect placement.